How should regulators maintain a balance between public good, social good and economic good?
- What is the regulator's role regarding the consumer? Is that the same for 'the citizen'? And is the 'public interest' always the same as the citizen's interest?
- How can the regulator balance concerns about the use of data vs. the desire for economic progress?
- National values vs. global content
Looking for sustainability - is competition always the right answer?
- Spectrum assignment
- Pricing and affordability
- Universal Service
- Compliance and redress
- Adapting regulation to a global digital world
- Does the increasingly converged world of the sector demand converged regulation
- Economies of scale and models to ensure efficient use of spectrum
- Dealing across borders – how can the NRA respond?