Full membership is for organisations active in the world of telecoms, media and technology and their regulation regardless of size. Members are drawn from communications regulators, telecoms operators, broadcasters, network providers, OTT players and smaller digital start-ups.
Our members value diversity and we encourage membership from start-ups and smaller players as well as from large organisations. Membership is drawn from around the world and we invite you to join the discussion and take part in shaping the policy agenda.
As a Full Member your organisation will get:
- Two free places at Regional IRF meeting (for Regulators only)
- Two free places at Annual IRF meeting (for Regulators only)
- Six free TMF places per year for your organisation
- Up to 10 annual subscriptions to InterMedia for distribution among colleagues in your organisation
- Online Members' newsletter
- Free places at Chapter meetings
- Discounted places at the Annual Conference
- Priority will be given to members for sponsorship opportunities
- Facilitated private networking opportunities
Full Membership is £5,000 per year
Associate membership is for firms providing professional services and consultancy to the industry such as lawyers, consultants and analysts. The meetings give specialists in the TMT field the chance to keep up to date with new thinking and new players.
Special Membership Concessions
For organisations with fewer than five employees and for consultants operating independently, concessionary rates are available.