Is for large organisations active in global telecoms, media and technology and their regulation. IIC Sponsors recognise the work we do in facilitating open discussion and value the chance to shape the policy agenda and contribute to discussions from which the wider community will benefit.
Packages will be tailored to different organisations but IIC Sponsors enjoy all the benefits of Full and Associate membership as well as the opportunity for building genuinely close relationships with regulatory bodies around the world.
Additional benefits will be worked out on an individual basis but would typically include a combination of branding online, in literature and at meetings and more opportunity for facilitated private networking.
As an IIC Sponsor your organisation will get:
- Two free places at Regional IRF meeting (for Regulators only)
- Two free places at Annual IRF meeting (for Regulators only)
- Free places at TMF meetings
- Up to 10 annual subscriptions to InterMedia for distribution among colleagues in your organisation
- Online Members' newsletter
- Free places at Chapter meetings
- Discounted places at the Annual Conference
- Opportunity to shape the meeting agenda
- Facilitated private networking opportunities
- Access to transcripts and summaries of meetings
- Priority booking at all meetings where places are limited
- Priority will be given to members for event sponsorship opportunities
IIC Sponsorship is £12,000 per year
Full membership is for organisations active in the world of telecoms, media and technology and their regulation. regardless of size. Members are drawn from regulators, telecoms operators, broadcasters, network providers, OTT players and smaller digital start-ups.
Associate membership is for firms providing professional services and consultancy to the industry such as lawyers, consultants and analysts. The meetings give specialists in the TMT field the chance to keep up to date with new thinking and new players.
Special Membership Concessions
For organisations with fewer than five employees and for consultants operating independently, concessionary rates are available.