Associate membership is for firms providing professional services and consultancy to the industry such as lawyers, consultants and analysts. The meetings give specialists in the TMT field the chance to keep up to date with new thinking and new players.
As an Associate Member your organisation will get:
- Four free TMF places per year for your organisation
- Three annual subscriptions to InterMedia for distribution among colleagues in your organisation
- Online Members' newsletter
- Free places at Chapter meetings
- Discounted places at the Annual Conference
- Priority will be given to members for sponsorship opportunities
Associate Membership is £1,500 per year
IIC Sponsorship is for organisations active in regulation or industry. These members work closely with the IIC, helping to shape the policy agenda, contributing to discussions from which the wider community benefits. They enjoy facilitated private networking events as well as the range of benefits other members receive. IIC Sponsors' logos are featured in IIC materials.
Full membership is for organisations active in the world of telecoms, media and technology and their regulation. regardless of size. Members are drawn from regulators, telecoms operators, broadcasters, network providers, OTT players and smaller digital start-ups.
Special Membership Concessions
For organisations with fewer than five employees and for consultants operating independently, concessionary rates are available.