Balancing investment predictability, competition and consumer choice to get every European digital.
This talk took place on Tuesday 17th March 2015 as part of the IIC Telecommunications & Media Forum in Brussels.
In the chair
- Malcolm Harbour, Member of Council, University of Birmingham; former Member of the European Parliament
- Dr Harald Gruber, Head of Division, Digital Economy and Education, Projects Directorate, European Investment Bank
- Ramazan Demir, Chief Regulation Officer, Türk Telekom
- Professor Hartwig Tauber, Director General, FTTH Council Europe
- Adrian Whitchurch, Vice President of European Affairs, BT
- Michael Hattermann, Director Brussels Office, Association of the Providers of Telecommunications and Value-Added Services
PLEASE SIGN IN WITH YOUR IIC LOGIN TO READ THIS ARTICLE IN FULL
- Tuesday, 17 March 2015