Connected TV and platforms: evolution or revolution?
Market trends, dynamics, and policy implications.
- How prevalent will connected TVs and mobile devices become in coming years?
- What impact will it have on the aggregation and delivery of online and broadcasting content?
- How will demand and usage patterns for connected TV evolve? Are there risks of vertical integration and generally for competition?
- Will the second screen be the interactive part of television? What's the potential role of mobile devices and operators in connected TV?
- What are the implications for regulation? Is the existing framework future-proof?
In the Chair
- Heiko Zysk, Vice President Governmental Relations & Head of European Affairs, ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG
- Damir Filipovic ,EU Technology and Regulation Policy Manager, Samsung Electronics
- David Wheeldon, Director of Policy and Public Affairs, BSkyB
- Jean-François Furnémont, Director General, Conseil Supérieur de l'Audiovisuel, Belgium; Chairman, European Platform of Regulatory Authorities (EPRA)
- Christopher Libertelli, Vice President Global Public Policy, Netflix Inc
- Wednesday, 09 October 2013