Content & Applications
Changing consumption patterns, evolving value chains and blurring of boundaries: new challenges for policy makers and industry.
- What are the major shifts in consumer usage and viewing patterns - what do the latest statistics tell us?
- Content, connectivity and devices - how is the ecosystem evolving in different geographic regions?
- What impact is convergence having on the value chain and where are the bottlenecks?
- Are legacy regulations appropriate? What are the arguments for and against a new policy environment for OTT and access providers?
- To what extent ought governments aim for more consistency when regulating for different types of content?
In the Chair
- Dato' Mohamed Sharil Mohamed Tarmizi, Chairman, Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission
- David Gosen, European Managing Director, Digital, Online and Mobile, Nielsen
- James Heath, Director of Policy, BBC
- Dr Young-Lyoul Lee, Senior Vice President & Head of Corporate Project Development, KT Corporation (Korea Telecom)
- Christopher Libertelli, Vice President Global Public Policy, Netflix Inc
- Wednesday, 09 October 2013