Emerging Internet Nations
- Wake-up call time for internet early adopters - what are the latest statistics on internet usage in the emerging markets telling us?
- How can we explain the phenomenal activity in countries such as China where internet applications and innovation are far outstripping activity in US and EU?
- Local players are having a landslide win in China and mobile internet is shifting the balance between Asia and Silicon Valley. Why?
- William H. Dutton, Professor of Internet Studies, Oxford Internet Institute, University of Oxford
- Julian Zheren Ma, Corporate Vice President, Strategy and Development, Tencent Inc.
- William H. Dutton, Download
- Thursday, 10 October 2013