A new telecom/media policy agenda for the EC
Suggestions for the new Commission in an Election Year.
This talk took place on Wednesday 12th March 2014 as part of the IIC Telecommunications & Media Forum in Brussels.
- What should the 2020 targets be for a new Commissioner? Where should they focus and why?
- Where should they visit? In other words, what does the rest of the world (or individual Member States) have to teach Europe?
- What changes should they make? do we need a fundamental rewrite of the telecoms framework, or will incremental adjustments do?
- How should they do it? How do they get industry, national regulators and others aligned with them?
In the Chair
- Richard Feasey, Consultant and Associate, Frontier Economics
- Roland Doll, Vice-President EU Affairs, Deutsche Telekom AG
- Erzsebet Fitori, Director, ECTA - European Competitive Telecommunications Association
- Daniel Pataki, Director General, European Telecommunications Network Operators' Association (ETNO)
- Dr. Georg Serentschy, Managing Partner, Serentschy Advisory Services GmbH
- Wednesday, 12 March 2014