Investment and financing of national broadband plans and universal service funds
Policy updates from across the Americas.
This talk took place on Wednesday 3rd December 2014 as part of the IIC Telecommunications & Media Forum in Washington.
In the chair
- Professor Antonio García Zaballos, Telecommunications Lead Specialist - Leader of the Broadband Program, Institutions for Development (IFD), Capital Markets and Finance (CMF), Inter-American Development Bank
- Artur Coimbra de Oliveria, Director of the Department of Broadband, Ministry of Communications, Brazil
- Natalija Gelvanovska, Senior ICT Policy Specialist, Transport & ICT, The World Bank
- Karime Kuri, Deputy Director of Digital Development, IFT - Federal Institute of Telecommunications, Mexico
- Siyabonga Mahlangu, Group Executive, Regulatory Affairs & Government Relations, Telkom SA
PLEASE SIGN IN WITH YOUR IIC LOGIN TO READ THIS ARTICLE IN FULL
- Wednesday, 03 December 2014