Network Neutrality in Next Generation Network
This talk took place on Wednesday 27th May 2015 as part of the IIC Telecommunications & Media Forum in Miami.
In the chair
- Charles M Davidson, Director, Advanced Communications Law and Policy Institute, New York Law School
- Doug Brake, Telecom Policy Analyst, The Information Technology & Innovation Foundation
- Timothy Heffernan, Head of Regulatory Affairs, Cable & Wireless, USA
- Jonathan (Jack) Nadler, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs, USA
- Robert M McDowell, Partner, Wiley Rein LLP; former Commissioner, FCC
- Pablo Pfost, Head of Group Regulatory Affairs, Telefónica S.A.
PLEASE SIGN IN WITH YOUR IIC LOGIN TO READ THIS ARTICLE IN FULL
- Wednesday, 27 May 2015