Old Rules, New Realities
This talk took place on Wednesday 9th October 2013 as part of the IIC Annual Conference in Vienna.
- How are policy makers and industry approaching the challenge of getting the critical components right: the spectrum policy, the capital investment policy and fiscal policies needed to foster innovation in the new, converging ecosystem?
- Given all the value chain changes and the policy desire to encourage infrastructure investment, will there be a new evaluation of economic, social and safety regulations that better reflect changing business models and user demands?
In the Chair
- Fabio Colasanti
- Ed Richards, Chief Executive Officer, Ofcom - Office of Communications, UK
- Randall Stephenson, Chairman & CEO, AT&T
- Ed Richards, Download
- Wednesday, 09 October 2013