A responsible internet
Privacy, safety, security and etiquette in an era of big data and disruptive technology.
This talk took place on Wednesday 3rd December 2014 as part of the IIC Telecommunications & Media Forum in Washington.
In the chair
- Nancy C. Libin, Partner, Wilkinson Barker Knauer LLP
- Julie Brill, Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission
- David A Hoffman, Director of Security Policy and Global Privacy Officer, Intel Corporation
- Rick Lane, Senior Vice President, Government Affairs, 21st Century Fox
- Aster Lu, Senior Policy Counsel, Tencent; Public Policy Researcher, Tencent Internet and Society Research Institute (TISI)
- Nuala O’Connor, President & CEO, Center for Democracy & Technology
PLEASE SIGN IN WITH YOUR IIC LOGIN TO READ THIS ARTICLE IN FULL
- Wednesday, 03 December 2014