Cloud, M2M and the data economy
What policy and regulatory strategies are needed across Europe to drive roll-out, manage security risks and build trust?
This talk took place on Tuesday 17th March 2015 as part of the IIC Telecommunications & Media Forum in Brussels.
In the chair
- Antonio Preto, Commissioner, Autorità per le Garanzie Nelle Comunicazioni - AGCOM
- Stéphane Ducable, Head of Public Policy EMEA, Amazon Web Services
- Jens-Henrik Jeppesen, Director, European Affairs, Center for Democracy & Technology
- Dirk Lybaert, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, Belgacom
- Pearse O’Donohue, Head of Unit for Software & Services, Cloud Computing, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Markus Reinisch, Group Public Policy Director, Vodafone
PLEASE SIGN IN WITH YOUR IIC LOGIN TO READ THIS ARTICLE IN FULL
- Wednesday, 18 March 2015