Cloud supported economy
Jurisdictional issues, infrastructure and investment.
- What are the infrastructure needs to support the cloud?
- How is it impacting different types of business, large and small?
- In order to harvest the cloud, what kind of interoperability, portability, (global) standards do we need?
- What is the best way to encourage on-going innovation to keep pace with the growing importance of cloud storage/data transmission?
- The cloud and content: how will their inter-relationship evolve?
In the Chair
- Dr Martin Cave OBE, Deputy Chairman, Competition Commission; visiting Professor, Imperial College Business School
- Tayfun Çataltepe, Chief Officer Regulation Strategies and Wholesale Business, Turkcell
- Renaud Di Francesco, PhD, Director Europe Technology Standards Office, Sony Europe Ltd.
- Sharon Gillett, Principal Technology Policy Strategist, Microsoft
- Thursday, 10 October 2013