Perspectives on convergence, disruption and opportunities for socio-economic benefit.
This talk took place on Wednesday 21st May 2014 as part of the IIC Telecommunications & Media Forum in Miami.
In the Chair
- Karim Lesina, Vice President, International External Affairs, EU, Caribbean, Central and Latin America, Trans-Atlantic Relations, AT&T
- Antonio Martusciello, Commissioner, Authorità per le Garanzie nelle comunicazioni, AGCOM, Italy
- Paula Pinha, Director of Public Policy Latin America, Netflix
- Gilberto Sotto Mayor, Director of Regulatory Planning, NETServicos
- Janet Diaz-Pujol, Executive Director, Business and Legal Affairs, Fox International Channels Latin America
- Luigi Gambardella, Vice President, Relations with International Institutions and Organizations, Public and Regulatory Affairs, Telecom Italia
PLEASE SIGN IN WITH YOUR IIC LOGIN TO READ THIS ARTICLE IN FULL
- Wednesday, 21 May 2014