This talk took place on Thursday 19th May 2016 as part of the IIC Telecommunications & Media Forum in Miami.
Demand stimulation – what applications and platforms are regulators, policy makers and industry collaborating on to effect the digital transformation of industry and civil society?
• Joined up thinking – taking the discussion beyond telecoms
• Examining projects in different sectors and their relationship with the digital agenda and national broadband plans – examples from e-Government, e-Health, e-Commerce, e-Education, e-Entertainment, e-Agriculture
In the chair
- Elena Scaramuzzi Head, Latin America Telecoms and Media, Cullen International
- Jeffery McElfresh content, innovation, americas President of DIRECTV – Latin America, AT&T Inc.
- Antonio López-Istúriz White Member of the European Parliament
- Juan Antonio Ketterer Division Chief, Capital Markets and Finance, Inter-American Development Bank (IADB)
Ellen Blackler Vice President Global Public Policy, The Walt Disney Company
- Wednesday, 01 June 2016