Disruptive applications, open standards and the sharing economy
What role for ex ante regulation? Are existing frameworks sufficient to promote innovation whilst ensuring positive societal gain?
This talk took place on Wednesday 18th March 2015 as part of the IIC Telecommunications & Media Forum in Brussels.
In the chair
- Martin Duckworth, Associate Director, Frontier Economics
- Patrick Robinson, Head of Public Policy, EMEA & Canada, Airbnb
- Chris Sherwood, Head of Public Policy, Allegro Group
- Filip Nuytemans, General Manager, Uber
- Emanuela Lecchi, Partner,Watson, Farley & Williams LLP
PLEASE SIGN IN WITH YOUR IIC LOGIN TO READ THIS ARTICLE IN FULL
- Wednesday, 18 March 2015