OTT media convergence models
Is competition delivering good consumer outcomes? Is the level-playing field debate being overplayed?
This talk took place on Wednesday 8th October 2014 as part of the IIC Annual Conference in Vienna.
- How are the activities of OTTs affecting fixed and mobile incumbent business plans?
- Is competition between OTT/legacy players delivering good consumer outcomes?
- Would regulation help or hinder the value derived for consumers from OTT solutions?
- How are device manufacturers adapting their business and policy models in the face of the rapidly evolving OTT ecosystem?
- Impact of sector / market convergence (medium-long term) on regulatory ecosystem: do states need mandatory convergence of regulators?
- Update on latest network neutrality debates
In the Chair
- Jack Hamande, Chairman of the Council, Belgian Institute for Postal Services and Telecommunications (BIPT)
- Linda Jensen, CEO, HBO Europe
- Giuseppe de Martino, Executive Vice President EMEA, Dailymotion
- Sang Woo Kim, President, Corporate Affairs & Legal/Compliance Europe, Samsung
- Markus Reinisch, Group Public Policy Director EU, Vodafone
- Wednesday, 08 October 2014