Cyber security - quantifying risks, clarifying responsibilities and building resilience
- Use and misuse of the term cyber security - clarifying definitions and responsibilities
- National security concerns and the role of network operators
- Where are the next threats coming from? Qualifying the risks to all parties in the ecosystem
- How secure are you as an organisation - identifying the weakest link in the interconnected environment
- With the explosion of social media how will your policies stand up to scrutiny?
- Are regulators really enforcing or just presiding over best practice? Do they believe that ISO 27001 and ISO 27032 provide for secure networks and protect their customers?
In the Chair
- David Francis, Chief Security Officer, Huawei UK
- Cheryl Martin, Head Cyber Security Practice for Business Consulting, CGI
- Dr Jamie Shea, Deputy Assistant Secretary General for Emerging Security Challenges, NATO
- Wednesday, 09 October 2013