supported by the CRA
21-23 March 2017
Policy and regulatory responses to drive digital innovation and competitiveness whilst safeguarding consumers and critical systems
Discussion Themes will explore:
- Stimulating sustainable investment in telecom and digital media
- Competition - what interventions can the regulator undertake to drive competition?
- Protecting the digital consumer
- Digital content, OTT services and net neutrality principles
- Digital economy – how to achieve the economies of scale in smaller emerging markets
Plus, exclusively for regulators, key policy challenges from around the globe, a working dinner on 21 March.