supported by the CRA
21-23 March 2017
Policy and regulatory responses to drive digital innovation and competitiveness whilst safeguarding consumers and critical systems
Discussion Themes explored:
- Stimulating sustainable investment in telecom and digital media
- Competition - what interventions can the regulator undertake to drive competition?
- Protecting the digital consumer
- Digital content, OTT services and net neutrality principles
- Digital economy – how to achieve the economies of scale in smaller emerging markets
Plus, exclusively for regulators, key policy challenges from around the globe, a working dinner on 21 March.
supported by icasa
8-9 December 2015
Decision making to drive connectivity, accessibility and competitiveness
- Broadband infrastructure and connectivity
- Spectrum futures
- Demand side challenges and competition
supported by bipt
17-18 March 2015
The policy and regulatory roadmap for Europe and beyond...
Plans for the Digital Single Market, the development of the policy roadmap, and the impact operators in an increasingly-global ecosystem