Annual Conference 2017
THE 48TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Trends in converged, cross-border, cross sector, digital-ecosystems
BRUSSELS,11-12 october 2017
- The Annual Conference is a multi-speaker, two-day event, designed to meet the policy and strategic needs of senior executives in the TMT sphere. It is the main event within the IIC’s CPR Week.
The IIC brings together members and non-members to take a global approach to solving the regulatory and spectrum challenges and opportunities that the emerging landscape presents.
The digital ecosystem now encompasses stakeholders from a wide range of industries as well as traditional TMT sectors and inter-sector collaboration is a must. This year our Annual Conference and International Regulators Forum will have as their central theme a global approach to solving the regulatory and spectrum challenges that 5G and a converged market present.
Plus Focussed breakout discussions:
• 5G myth busting - and what is really required to support its development
• AI and machine learning - implications for networks, for regulation and for policy
• Eliminating spam and nuisance communications
• The US Incentive Auction - lessons learned
• Innovation in connectivity technologies - embracing heterogeneity
• Cyber security - what’s the right approach domestically and internationally?
• Content protection, enforcement and piracy
OTHER EVENTS TAKING PLACE DURING THE WEEK
Workshop: Connected Policies and Smart Cars
10 October 2017
This is an invitation only workshop
Click here for further information
WORKSHOP: BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE ADVERTISING ENVIRONMENT IN THE DIGITAL AGE
12 October 2017
Click here for further details
The IIC operates on a not for profit basis solely to enable the balanced, open dialogue that shapes the policy agenda. Sponsorship and membership fees enable us to do this. If you are interested in sponsoring an IIC meeting please contact us.